Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Here!

I arrived in Vancouver yesterday and now I am in Bellingham, Washington to visit the city and my grandma. The flight was on time and everything went well. I went to the Nooksack River to spot some eagles feeding on salmon. Unfortunately, there were no salmon. Me and my grandma were very disappointed. I will post some pictures and videos later. I'm heading out to Vancouver tomorrow morning and watch the opening ceremonies tomorrow night.

Dylan,

PS: Sushi tastes awful.

6 comments:

  1. How disappointing not to see the eagles feeding.
    Perhaps in the future there will be other opportunities.

    Eating raw fish like sushi has never interested me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi (all the McArthurs do) but I know it's an acquired taste. Glad flight went smoothly. I'll be looking for you on TV! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dylan, keep us up to date!! Take lots of pictures. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the eagles ate all of the salmon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dyl when I talk to your friends they always ask me what your blog is so I tell them so I guess that their looking at it but they don't know how to post a comment so yeah and all the teachers looked at it school. Sounds like your having funn :D When you go see hedley take lots of pictures!¡!¡!¡ And keep on having funn XD BD My happy face ownes he has shades lol BD

    ReplyDelete