Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feb. 17 (Pt.1) : Back Downtown

Mmm... smokies...

Where's Dylan? This is the Canada Place on the waterfront. 
These are just a few of the many statues of the eagles downtown Vancouver. (the kid beside me is just another person taking a picture. It is not someone I know). 
Looking out on the waterfront of the Burrard Inlet. 



On the 17th, we went back downtown to pick up the luge tickets and go to the waterfront. The Burrard Inlet separating the City of Vancouver and the City of North Vancouver. Lots of cargo ships and cruise ships pass through the inlet. Guess what... more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Are you the star! I am still waiting for a picture of your Aunt Di. You may have to take one when she isn't looking.

    I can't say I like the crest on your coat.
    That is the one they were complaining it looked like it was for the Conservative Party of Canada.

    ReplyDelete