Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb. 10 & 11: Bellingham

7. One of the best views of Bellingham, Washington.
6. The second house I ever lived in.
5. A waterfront park on the Bellingham Bay (lots of crab).
4. The best fast food restaurant in the world, Jack In The Box.
3. The inactive Georgia Pacific Pulp Mill where my Dad used to work but it shut down. It will be torn down and turned into a waterfront park. 


2. The first house I ever lived in (it's still got the blue window). 
1. The shores of the Nooksack River (where we went to look for the bald eagles).


Finished my trip in Bellingham and now I am in Vancouver. Here are some pictures. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photo tour. I certainly is an lovely part of the country.

    While Georgia Pacific closed down in Bellingham, they have lots more operations around the continent. They are in the process of buying the largest mill in our area which also has opertions in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack in the box is the best. Sad to see my old mill going. Oh well, it will make a nice waterfront area. Can't wait to see your pics of the opening ceremony and stuff.

    Go Canada Go!!!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have been able to have this opportunity.

    Thanks for the old memories of Bellingham. Mom and Dad's first house with the blue window brings back the fondest memories because our family started there. (You)

    Thanks for taking time for keeping us updatred on your travels. Miss you bigger than the sun.

    Love, Mum xoxox:)

    P.S. I hope this post works, I've been having trouble.

    ReplyDelete